The pace of the modern world is relentless and unstoppable.
Stress is impacting us like never before and our ability to handle that stress determines whether we thrive or whether we suffer. If you’re serious about changing your experience for the better, this programme is the answer you’ve been looking for.
This is about more than meditation.
Be.More will guide and support you to change your life.
“Laura has undoubtedly changed my life for the better.” - Julie, Be.More client
You are not on your own
Mental health and wellbeing is an issue for all of us
Approximately 1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year (mind.org.uk)
Far more people are experiencing challenges than seeking help.
That was my story.
Three words changed everything for me.
“I am nothing”
Those were the words I wrote in my journal 7 years ago. I felt overwhelmed, depressed and worthless. As a Mum of two young children living overseas and leaving behind my corporate career and family, I had completely lost myself
Those three words were like a call to action from my future and former self.
Before family life, I had a successful corporate career in retail management and management development and training. It was fast-paced, demanding and high profile.
This is for you if:
• You are outwardly ticking all of the boxes for a successful life; working hard to build a career, a family, and an active life.
• You feel like, despite that, you’re struggling to hold it all together Life feels relentless and like it’s spinning too fast.
• You’re pulled in so many directions that you’re always thinking about what else you should be doing, so even when you get to the “good” bits you can’t enjoy it.
• You struggle to sleep at night because you’re still buzzing and churning over your day and trying to fit everything in.
• You’re experiencing significant health challenges as a result of stress - IBS, Chronic fatigue, Burnout
• You’re hearing (and ignoring!) a small voice that asks “is this it?” about this successful life you’ve created (and you’re worried you can’t keep it up?)
• You’d love life to flow effortlessly - to feel focused and productive AND creative and insightful.
"Over the programme, my perception has changed so that I now feel truly satisfied with life as it is right now.
Jo, Be.More course graduate”
Click here if you know it’s time to change things and you’re ready to join the Be.More Community
Meditation allowed me to get back in touch with all the parts of me, including that dynamic and driven person who had faded into the background. Re-awakening a sense of purpose and direction.
It led me, amongst other things, to study Psychology at Monash University, and then Mindfulness and Acceptance Commitment Therapy. Like any journey, it wasn’t one long smooth trajectory but with the scaffolding that meditation provided, I was able to keep focused on what mattered.
Tuning in to what next steps I needed to take and then finding the courage to take them.
My journey, experiences and learning are at the heart of Be.More.
I knew from my own life that it was possible to go from stuck and surviving to thriving and growing.
Fast forward to now and I’ve created a transformation programme with meditation at it’s core. Combining neuroscience, psychology and modern practical meditation practices to unlock personal transformation.
“Looking back, reaching out to Laura has been one of the best gifts I ever had in life and I couldn't recommend her highly enough" - Marie-Christine, Be.More course graduate”
Meditation changed everything for me.
Finally, I had space to think more clearly, rediscover joy and transform my life.
We all need sustainable ways to manage stress. Meditation is proven to reduce the symptoms of depression and anxiety. It's also highly effective for insomnia, PTSD *and other Chronic Health conditions, by reducing the impact of stress on the body.
(*You should always seek advice from a healthcare practitioner if you have experienced or are experiencing significant mental health issues)•
How Be.Modern Meditation will help you:
• You can finally focus and concentrate, without your brain being hijacked with “what ifs” and worries.
• You can cope with whatever ups and downs come your way with equilibrium and balance.
• You feel happier each day and able to enjoy your life, no matter what it throws at you.
• You feel more connected to the “real” you, that’s been crushed under the busy.
• You can tune in to what really matters.
Now you can join us and create amazing change in your life.
“I was pretty sure meditation was not for me. I am very practical and down to earth and have little patience for self- help therapies. In reality, the study of how the human brain can be 'reprogrammed' to entirely change the way you feel about your life is a powerful thing.” Jo, Be.More course graduate"
Ready to join the Community? Click here to sign up and choose your options
The Be.More Membership Community
You might have tried meditation before. Or you might have tried to fit other routines into your life that you know can support you and help you, but somehow, they never stick.
You know it makes a difference but there’s always so much else that needs to be done.
This Community is different.
You won’t just experience meditation (although you will have plenty of opportunities to do that too).
The Be.More membership is supported by my signature Be.More programme.
This is a 7 module in-depth course that brings together cutting edge science, psychology and meditation and mindfulness practices.
Imagine all of that in a format that’s bite-sized, easy to understand and with amazing visual materials to support your learning, plus video content and customised meditations. You can read more about that here
There’s a big difference between knowing how to do something and really understanding it.
For lasting change to happen, you need to do more than just know how to practice. You need expert support and guidance. That’s how you can re-programme how you respond and act in your life.
“Laura is extremely knowledgeable and has the rare gift of explaining super complex concepts in simple powerful terms and images that I can easily grasp and elaborate further...Each session was mind-blowing and I always ended each session with the full awareness of having added an important piece to my life's jigsaw.“ - Marie-Christine, Be.More course graduate
Imagine feeling part of a supportive environment where instead of feeling dragged down by comparison-itis (that natural but toxic tendency to see everyone else’s carefully curated Insta-life and feel like you are falling short) you feel encouraged and inspired.
A place where you can pause and explore how to create a more meaningful life.
That’s why joining the Be.More community changes everything.
Suddenly you have a reason to show up for yourself. Not because you have to, but because it feels good to be part of a supportive community with just enough content to stretch you without overwhelm.
This Community is different.
"She continues to offer me the accountability I need to continue my practise via gentle
reminders, optional follow up sessions and practical tips and tools (including an App that
she has pre-recorded meditation sessions on) that I now use to ensure meditation is a
daily habit that I will use for the rest of my life.” Julie, Be.More client
Building habits is tricky
Research shows that after the initial enthusiasm wanes, we need other frameworks in place to create a consistent practice. That consistency is the key. That’s where the structure of this community will really help. Allowing you to do the work and meet that challenge with support to get you through any resistance.
Just like developing a physical practice to support the body, we need to train the mind with just as much vigour and commitment.
Think of the Be.More Community as your gym membership for your mind.
Allowing you to train the skills of paying attention, building self-compassion and experiencing more calm and balance.
“I now meditate regularly, at least 4 times a week and I am aiming for more. The benefits
of meditating keep me going. If you’re thinking of trying it, go for it. You’ll be amazed at the positive impact it has on your life” Richard, Be.More course graduate
Now more than ever, we need resilience and skills to help us handle the stress and pressure of our lives.
“Focussing on me, and retraining my brain to perceive my life in a positive way has been a huge benefit. Learning a new habit is a challenge, but instantly rewarding, and worth the effort it takes”
- Jo, Be.More course graduate
Come and join us here so you can finally live a life that you love.
• Daily Live meditations to help you build a consistent practice
• Fortnightly live training, discussion groups and Q &A opportunities (both online and in-person). This is crucial as you’ll have guidance and support every step of the way
• A monthly “Beginner’s Bootcamp” refresher for those just starting or in need of a refresh.
• Digital access to the Be.More online course whilst you’re in the Membership Community, this includes:
• Comprehensive bite-sized video training
• Course notes that inspire and demystify
• Meditation downloads so you can be guided wherever you are (also available in a free app called ‘Insight Timer’)
• Helpful links and articles to extend your learning
• Compassionate and caring support, guidance and coaching from Meditation Expert - Laura Coleman
"Laura is a lovely, warm, friendly, approachable and attentive coach who genuinely listens and
adapts to her audience. She is clearly very knowledgeable about her topic. Highly recommend!”
- Be.More client
What are your Be.More Membership Community options?
Be.More Community Monthly Membership £40 per month
• Full access to the Be.More online course; your structured guide to meditation and living mindfully
• Daily Live meditations with Laura
• Fortnightly live group coaching and practice sessions with Laura via Zoom; using the Be.More programme to scaffold your learning and bring it to life (these will be via Zoom, with recordings available in the Be.More private Facebook group)
• Facebook Group support
• Weekly supporting email content: a bite-sized approach to the online programme so it’s manageable and supportive
• Regular Q and A sessions after live meditations
“I wanted a modern day approach to meditation and this was exactly what I got! Thank you Laura! 3 months on and I can genuinely say her teachings have made a positive impact on my life”- Julie, Be.More client
Be.More Plus + £140 per month
All the amazing benefits of the Be.More Monthly Membership with the addition of a 50 minute 1:1 coaching session with Laura each month (Note: these are limited to 6 places).
This can make ALL the difference to deepening your connection to what we cover. Having the opportunity to tailor the content to you and your life so that you can have maximum impact.
This is for you if you know that you need accountability and personal contact to make change happen.
“Very quickly, our sessions expanded into an invaluable in-depth exploration of the inner self.” Marie-Christine, Be.More course graduate
Be.More Premium £240 per month for 6 months
If you prefer a bespoke programme where we can focus entirely on your challenges and concerns, you can opt to work 1:1 with Laura for the entire Be.More programme. (Note: these are limited to 2 places at any one time)
This involves 7 x 90 minute 1:1 sessions, covering the entire Be.More programme. This completely personalised and tailored approach means you will have a unique experience that’s exactly what you need. Tackling your own specific challenges and opening up wonderful new experiences in your life.
You can read about the life-changing experiences of other Be.Graduates here
Be.More premium also includes membership to the Be.More Community for 6 months, so you can also enjoy the benefits and growth that community brings.
“The results are impressive: Thanks to Laura, I am definitely a more complete human being, much stronger mentally and physically, present in the moment and eventually aware that I've embarked on a precious journey that will never end! Marie-Christine, Be.More course Graduate”
Not sure which option is right for you? Book a free Discovery Call.
“I can’t really get across how knowledgeable and cool Laura is, so best to try it and see!”